July 21–27, 2013
Ever heard of a walking taco? Do you like pie? If so, you should join Team LIVESTRONG for a week-long ride you won't soon forget. RAGBRAI, The Register’s Annual Great Bicycle Ride Across Iowa, is an annual seven-day bicycle ride across the state. Heading into its 41st year, RAGBRAI is the oldest, largest and longest recreational bicycle touring event in the world. The seven-day total mileage for RAGBRAI averages 468 miles while the daily mileage averages 67 miles.
LIVESTRONG registration includes:
- Exclusive Team LIVESTRONG jersey
- SAG to each overnight town
- Personalized fundraising website
- Fundraising tools
- One-on-one support from LIVESTRONG staff
LIVESTRONG responsibilities are:
- Commitment to raise $1,500/each
- Responsibility to represent the mission of LIVESTRONG in training and fundraising: to inspire and empower those affected by cancer.
- NOTE: Fundraising must be completed by Saturday, July 17, 2013, or your rider wristband will be withheld.