Eligibility and Requirements
Eligible Programs for the Community Impact Project must:
- Focus on people affected by cancer
- Have a designation from the United States IRS as a nonprofit (501c3 or otherwise) organization
- Have completed participant evaluations that show demonstrated success in improving the lives of people affected by cancer from before and after two full cycles of the program
- Have been implemented in a minimum of two locations prior to applying for the Community Impact Project
- Express an interest in expanding through replication into new communities within the United States
- Have been in operation for more than two years prior to applying for replication through the Community Impact Project
- Currently have, or be able to develop a virtual training program
Reporting for selected programs will consist of one interim and one final report during the eighteen-month grant cycle. The interim report will be due in September, nine months into the cycle unless, otherwise approved by the LIVESTRONG Foundation.
For questions relating to Eligibility and Reporting please email: Community@LIVESTRONG.org.