Fertile hope is a LIVESTRONG initiative.
Fertile Hope is dedicated to providing reproductive information, support and hope to cancer patients and survivors whose medical treatments present the risk of infertility.
In 2009, LIVESTRONG acquired Fertile Hope's programs and services. Both organizations have been partners since Fertile Hope's inception in 2001.
and Fertile Hope are achieving more around cancer and fertility than either organization could alone and are dedicated to:
- Providing patient and provider education on cancer‐related infertility and parenthood after cancer.
- Improving the informed consent process between the patient and the health care professional to include discussion of the risk of infertility with cancer therapy.
- Maintaining relationships within the reproductive community.
- Increasing access to fertility services for those diagnosed with cancer through financial assistance.
- Providing emotional support services to cancer survivors dealing with infertility.
- Increasing access to fertility services through policy reform.
- Increasing cancer research funding for survivorship issues, including fertility.
To access Fertile Hope's resources, health care professionals, cancer survivors and their loved ones can call LIVESTRONG navigation services toll-free Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. CT at 855.220.7777.
Learn about Sarah, a two-time breast cancer survivor, and see how LIVESTRONG
navigation services helped her with fertility preservation.
Get One-On-One Support
Navigation Services at 855.220.7777
to get free, confidential support for anyone affected by cancer.
Cancer and Fertility Brochures
These free brochures discuss fertility risks and options when dealing with cancer.
Professional Tools & Training
Looking for professional support? We have training, tools and information for health care professionals, educators and community leaders.