To improve the lives of people affected by cancer now.
- Adheres to Foundation Policies and Procedures
- Acts as a role model within and outside the organization
- Performs duties as work load necessitates
- Maintains a positive and respectful attitude
- Communicates regularly with supervisor about Department issues
- Demonstrates flexible and efficient time management and ability to prioritize work load
- Consistently reports to work on time prepared to perform duties of position
- Meets Department productivity standards as established
Your Role in Our Mission
Plays a key role in supporting the Vice Presidents of Programs and Marketing at the LIVESTRONG Foundation. Typical duties include record keeping, coordination of meetings, conferences, travel and correspondence, contract management as well as assembling confidential and sensitive information.
- Provides comprehensive administrative support to the Vice Presidents of Programs and Marketing.
- Leads and manages miscellaneous projects to meet the Vice Presidents goals and deadlines.
- Works collaboratively with the Board Liaison, Executive admin team and Executive team on various initiatives.
- Maintains Vice President’s calendars, and schedules complex activities such as conference calls, meetings, travel arrangements, speaking engagements, events and department activities.
- Establishes and maintains filing system for the Vice Presidents.
- Acts as a liaison with other departments, stakeholders and partners.
- Supports the maintenance of Vice President’s weekly reports and financial reporting, including check requests, travel reimbursement and corporate credit card expenses.
- 2 years of demonstrated successful administrative support experience within a corporate or nonprofit setting.
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent combination of education and experience)
Travel Requirements: 5%
Physical Demands & Work Environment
he physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.