Email Marketing Manager
To improve the lives of people affected by cancer now.
- Adheres to Foundation Policies and Procedures
- Acts as a role model within and outside the organization
- Performs duties as work load necessitates
- Maintains a positive and respectful attitude
- Communicates regularly with supervisor about Department issues
- Demonstrates flexible and efficient time management and ability to prioritize work load
- Consistently reports to work on time prepared to perform duties of position
- Meets Department productivity standards as established
Your Role in Our Mission
Responsible for leading and developing the LIVESTRONG Foundation's email program, including strategic oversight, calendaring, testing and measuring.
- Leads the development of a comprehensive email strategy for the Foundation’s marketing initiatives.
- Creates, organizes and manages a Foundation-wide email communications calendar.
- Partners with Marketing Analyst to implement email testing and the analysis of all related reporting.
- Uses data from reports to identify issues and implement improvements to the email program.
- Collaborates with Marketing Managers to determine how email can help accomplish goals across the Foundation’s key business areas.
- Oversees and optimizes database segmentation to meet the goals set by Marketing Managers.
- Ensures the health of our database by regularly analyzing data and trends and working with IT to make proper adjustments.
- Serves as a subject matter expert on all email tools and industry wide trends.
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience: Five years direct experience in email marketing
- PC Proficiency and strong skills in Microsoft Office
- Demonstrated success in managing an organization’s email program
- Expert skills in CRM Systems (preferably Convio), email systems (Convio and similar), analytics tools (Google Analytics, Chartbeat, and similar) and testing software
Travel Requirements: 5%
Physical Demands & Work Environment
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.