Your Role in Our Mission
The Executive Assistant will play a key role in supporting an Executive Vice President of the Foundation. Typical duties will include office administration, record keeping, coordination of meetings, conferences, travel and correspondence, as well as assembling confidential and sensitive information. The Executive Assistant will deal with a diverse group of high level, external constituents as well as internal contacts at all levels within the organization. Independent judgment is required to plan, prioritize, and organize a diversified workload in a fast paced environment.
- Provide attentive, supportive, administrative assistance to the EVP. Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Answering telephone calls and taking messages
- Travel coordination and itinerary preparation
- Shipping and receiving
- Drafting letters and emails
- Maintain EVP's calendar and schedule complex activities such as conference calls, meetings, travel, speaking engagements, events and department activities.
- Demonstrate intuitive and proactive behavior in preparing the EVP for daily responsibilities and keeping the EVP aware of important information and situations.
- Lead and manage miscellaneous projects to meet EVP's goals and deadlines.
- Act as a liaison with other departments, stakeholders and partners.
- Support the maintenance of leadership team weekly reports and financial reporting, including check requests, travel reimbursement and corporate credit card expenses.
- Act as an ambassador for the EVP in greeting visitors, corresponding with external constituents, and supporting him/her at events and public functions.
Your Training and Qualifications
- Knowledge of nonprofit sector with a passion for the Lance Armstrong Foundation mission.
- Motivated by service, humility and compassion for helping people.
- Possess a creative and innovative approach to work.
- Embrace change and move forward in a positive and meaningful way.
- Act as a generalist and perform tasks and functions in many areas.
- Able to work cross-functionally and collaboratively across departments and teams.
- Expert in administrative assistance. Minimum of 5+ years of demonstrated successful administrative support experience within a corporate or nonprofit setting. Strong interpersonal, analytical, technical, writing and verbal skills. Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Degree in Administration, Business or related field and/or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Proven excellence in delivering exemplary customer service and high level attention to detail.
- Must be discrete, tactful, diplomatic, and posses the ability to proactively problem-solve and provide service excellence to internal and external constituents.
We are always looking for passionate, diverse, creative and innovative individuals who exemplify service excellence, show extraordinary potential, embrace new ideas and thrive in our ever-changing environment. To join our global movement, please apply online at: https://home.eease.com/recruit/?id=1460371.