Executive Assistant to the CFO
Department: Finance and Accounting
Reports to: CFO
FLSA status: Exempt
To inspire and empower people affected by cancer
Your Role in Our Mission
The Executive Assistant will play a key role in supporting an Executive Vice President of the Foundation. Typical duties will include office administration, record keeping, coordination of meetings, conferences, travel and correspondence, as well as assembling confidential and sensitive information. The Executive Assistant will interact with a diverse group of high level, external constituents as well as internal contacts at all levels within the organization. Independent judgment is required to plan, prioritize, and organize a diversified workload in a fast paced environment.
- Provide strategic administrative support for the Executive Vice President of Finance
- Manage heavy scheduling and organize complex activities for the executives and departments such as meetings, conferences and department activities.
- Conduct extensive travel coordination for domestic and international travel.
- Act as a liaison with other departments, stakeholders and partners.
- Act as a generalist and perform tasks and functions in many areas.
- Work independently and within a team on special nonrecurring and ongoing projects.
- Act as project manager for special projects.
- Support the maintenance of department finances including processing of check requests, travel reimbursement and corporate credit card expenses.
- Knowledge of nonprofit sector with a passion for the LIVESTRONG mission
- Motivated by service, humility, and compassion for helping people.
- Possess a creative and innovative approach to work.
- Embrace change and move forward in a positive and meaningful way.
- Able to work cross-functionally and collaboratively across departments and teams.
- Must be discrete, tactful, diplomatic, and possess the ability to proactively problem-solve and provide services excellence to internal and external constituents.
- Success in administrative support within a corporate setting.
- Expert in administrative assistance. Minimum of 5+ years of demonstrated successful administrative support experience within a corporate or nonprofit setting. Strong interpersonal, analytical, technical, writing and verbal skills. Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Degree in Administration, Business or related field and/or equivalent combination of education and experience.