Human Resources Manager
To inspire and empower people affected by cancer.
- Adheres to Foundation Policies and Procedures
- Acts as a role model within and outside the organization
- Performs duties as work load necessitates
- Maintains a positive and respectful attitude
- Communicates regularly with supervisor about Department issues
- Demonstrates flexible and efficient time management and ability to prioritize work load
- Consistently reports to work on time prepared to perform duties of position
- Meets Department productivity standards as established
Your Role in Our Mission
The HR Manager has overall responsibility for all Human Resource functions in support of multiple leadership team members. Specifically, this role will drive programs and processes in the areas of talent acquisition, talent management, employee relations, compensation, and benefits. The incumbent will forge trusting business relationships with leadership team members in order to provide them with the very best in coaching as it relates to the management of people.
- Be a LIVESTRONG ambassador and speak to our mission, culture and core values.
- Design, implement, and maintain the Foundation’s talent acquisition plan from first contact to immersion.
- Administer the compensation and benefits programs. Provide regular analysis of both internal equity and external competitiveness.
- Maintain departmental records and reports. Recommend and implement electronic filing systems where practical.
- Manage the employee relations function. Project a high level of personal integrity and amass organizational trust so as to be an impartial advisor. Exhibit a balance between management support and employee advocate.
- Ensure compliance with Federal and State employment laws. Comply with all notices and posters.
- Review, benchmark, and implement HR best practices where they make sense for the Foundation.
- Design, implement, and maintain an immersion program for new hires. Ensure that immersion plans are being followed.
- Design, implement, and maintain a full well-being program for employees.
- Lead and coordinate the Committee Council.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or related area.
- SPHR strongly preferred.
- Proficient in Employment Law Practices and Regulations.
- PC proficiency and strong skills in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Access.
- Proficient in the use of HRIS.
- Knowledge of nonprofit sector with a passion for the LIVESTRONG mission.
- Motivated by service, humility and compassion for helping people.
- Possess a creative and innovative approach to work.
- Embrace change and move forward in a positive and meaningful way.
- Act as a generalist and perform tasks and functions in many areas.
- Able to work cross-functionally and collaboratively across departments and teams.
- Minimum of seven years of experience in HR generalist roles with demonstrated experience in relationship building with leaders.
We are always looking for passionate, diverse, creative and innovative individuals who exemplify service excellence, show extraordinary potential, embrace new ideas and thrive in our ever-changing environment. To join our LIVESTRONG global movement, please apply online at: https://home.eease.com/recruit/?id=1607361