The New York City Half Marathon is a 13.1-mile race that showcases the best of Manhattan. The race winds through Central Park, down Seventh Avenue and Times Square, along the Hudson River waterfront and finishes with a grand view of the Statue of Liberty. Join Team LIVESTRONG and not only will you bypass the lottery, but your contribution will help LIVESTRONG provide free services and resources for anyone affected by cancer. Even if you have already registered, you can still Join Team LIVESTRONG.
Search for an event participant or team by name.
You can secure your entry through Team LIVESTRONG and run for more than the miles. As a member of Team LIVESTRONG, your fundraising efforts will help LIVESTRONG provide free programs and services for people affected by cancer.
Need an entry to the race?
Register with Team LIVESTRONG.
Your Team LIVESTRONG registration includes:
- Guaranteed race registration.
- A Nike Dri-FIT Team LIVESTRONG T-shirt and cap.
- A personalized fundraising website.
- Fundraising tools.
- One-on-one support from Team LIVESTRONG staff.
- Team celebration the weekend of the event.
Your Team LIVESTRONG responsibilities include:
- Your commitment to raise $2000. NOTE: Fundraising must be completed by March 2, 2014, or your race entry will be withheld.
- Representing the mission of the LIVESTRONG Foundation in training and fundraising: to inspire and empower those affected by cancer.
Already have your own entry?
We also accept team members who have secured their own entries to the 2014 New York City Half Marathon. There is no fundraising minimum. However, if you raise $500, you will receive all the benefits listed above, including Team LIVESTRONG gear and access to race weekend activities. To register with your own entry, begin registration and select "Already Registered" as your participation type.
NOTE: Fundraising must be completed by March 2, 2014, to qualify for Team LIVESTRONG benefits as a participant who has their own entry.