Austin is where it all started for LIVESTRONG. Join us for the Austin Marathon and Half Marathon as we show our hometown spirit and paint the town yellow. Suitable for most abilities, the course runs through some of Austin’s most scenic and historic neighborhoods. Highlights include the Hyde Park neighborhood, Lady Bird Johnson Lake, the University of Texas campus, the State Capitol and Congress Avenue. This exciting event in the “Live Music Capitol of the World” features more than 30 Austin bands to keep you entertained throughout the course.
Search for an event participant or team by name.
Thanks for your interest in joining Team LIVESTRONG. We can no longer accept participants needing an entry to the Austin Marathon and Half Marathon. We are still accepting participants that already have an entry secured.
NEED AN ENTRY TO THE RACE?
REGISTER WITH TEAM LIVESTRONG.
YOUR TEAM LIVESTRONG REGISTRATION INCLUDES:
- Guaranteed race registration
- A Nike Dri-FIT Team LIVESTRONG T-shirt and cap
- A personalized fundraising website
- Fundraising tools
- One-on-one support from Team LIVESTRONG staff
- Team celebration event during race weekend
- Eligibility for exclusive team gear
YOUR TEAM LIVESTRONG RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Your commitment to raise $500.
- Representing the mission of the LIVESTRONG Foundation in training and fundraising: to inspire and empower those affected by cancer.
NOTE: Fundraising must be completed by Friday, February 6, 2015, or your race entry will be withheld.
ALREADY HAVE YOUR OWN ENTRY OR WANT TO BE A VIRTUAL SUPPORTER?
We also accept team members who have secured their own entry to the Austin Marathon and Half Marathon, or who will be supporting the team from afar. There is no fundraising minimum. However, if you raise $250 you will receive all the benefits listed above including Team LIVESTRONG gear and access to race-weekend activities.
NOTE: Fundraising must be completed by Friday, February 6, 2015 to qualify for Team benefits as a participant who has their own entry.