LIVESTRONG can help if you are facing insurance challenges.
We also can help you with:
- Accessing medical treatments and medical devices
- Finding assistance for uninsured or underinsured
- Finding assistance with insurance denials/appeals
- Handling debt and financial management issues related to a cancer diagnosis
- Learning about resources for financial assistance
- Applying for federal/state programs such as Medicaid, Social Security, Disability, etc.
acute myeloid leukemia survivor
I was diagnosed with acute myeloid leukemia when I was two, and I still need to have regular follow-up visits. I am a part-time student and didnât have insurance, so I hadnât had any checkups for almost three years.
I never knew LIVESTRONG had services for young adults. Itâs not like other places Iâve gone. The process was easy, and the navigator helped me find insurance that wasnât too expensive. He connected me to an organization that could help me with financial assistance, and he also helped me apply for two scholarships that I ended up receiving.