The LIVESTRONG Guidebook helps survivors, loved ones and caregivers:
- Learn about cancer and treatment
- Find the best health care
- Find good resources and support services
- Learn what questions to ask
- Make health and life planning decisions
- Understand insurance and financial issues
- Keep track of the cancer experience
- Find hope
The LIVESTRONG Guidebook is a companion for cancer survivors as they navigate the health care system.
This two-volume set contains helpful information and journal spaces that help survivors address the physical, emotional and practical concerns they may have during the cancer journey.
To order one or more physical copies of the LIVESTRONG Guidebook and the LIVESTRONG Guidebook Planner & Journal, visit our store. The two-volume set is free, but shipping and handling charges will apply.
ORDER THE LIVESTRONG GUIDEBOOK