We fight to improve the lives of people affected by cancer
American Cancer Society
The American Cancer Society (ACS) offers information about many of the challenges of cancer and survivorship. You can search for information by cancer type or by topic. ACS provides a list of support ...Learn More
American Institute for Cancer Research (AICR)
American Institute for Cancer Research has grown into one of the nation's leading charities in the field of diet, physical activity and weight management as it relates to cancer prevention. AICR s...Learn More
- A penectomy is a surgery that removes part or all of the penis. It is usually used to treat penile cancer.
- Penile injection therapy
- Penile injection therapy is the use of special medication that creates an erection when injected (with a fine gauge needle) into the side of a man's penis before beginning sexual activity.
- Penile suppository
- A penile suppository is a very small pill that, when inserted in a man's urinary tube, can cause an erection. It contains the same medication (prostaglandin E1) used in penile injection therapy. T...
- Phosphodiesterase-5 inhibitors (PDE-5 inhibitors)
- PDE-5 inhibitors are medicines like Viagra, Levitra or Cialis that can help men get erections by increasing the levels of certain chemicals in the tissues inside the penis. They promote blood flow. In...
- Physical therapist
- A physical therapist can help you adjust to the physical changes in your body by teaching you exercises and physical activities that can help condition your muscles and restore strength and movement.
LIVESTRONG Clinical Trial Matching Service
Quickly search for clinical trial options that match your specific diagnosis and treatment history.Learn More
LIVESTRONG Fertility for Men (Application)
LIVESTRONG Fertility for Men increases your access to such procedures and treatments for qualified men who are diagnosed with cancer in their reproductive years.Learn More
Better Business Bureau Wise Giving Program
The Better Business Bureau Wise Giving Program provides information about charitable organizations, including the organization's income, assets, tax status and expenditures. This information can h...Learn More