We fight to improve the lives of people affected by cancer
- Not having sexual intercourse.
- Adrenal glands
- The adrenal glands are two small glands that sit on top of the kidneys. They make hormones that help control heart rate, blood pressure and the way the body uses food.
- Advanced Care Directives
- These are written documents meant to communicate the conditions under which individuals wish to receive or refuse certain treatment or stop life-support treatment, in the event that they are no longer...
- Alkylating agents
- A group of cancer medicines that can have a strong effect on fertility.
- Alkylating chemotherapy drugs
- Alkylating chemotherapy drugs kill cancer cells by stopping them from dividing. Commonly used alkylating chemotherapy drugs include cyclophosphamide, busulphan, melphalan, mytomycin-C, and the platinu...
LIVESTRONG Fertility for Men (Application)
LIVESTRONG Fertility for Men increases your access to such procedures and treatments for qualified men who are diagnosed with cancer in their reproductive years.Learn More
Better Business Bureau Wise Giving Program
The Better Business Bureau Wise Giving Program provides information about charitable organizations, including the organization's income, assets, tax status and expenditures. This information can h...Learn More
LIVESTRONG Clinical Trial Matching Service
Quickly search for clinical trial options that match your specific diagnosis and treatment history.Learn More