We fight to improve the lives of people affected by cancer
- The organ that stores urine produced by the kidneys.
- Overactive bladder
- ...bladder is characterized by involuntary bladder contractions that occur as your bladder is filling with urine. A person will have a sudden, intense desire to urinate.
- ...bladder. Cystisis most commonly affects women and is caused by a bacterial infection.
- Pelvic floor muscles
- ...bladder and urethra that help with bladder support and closure.
- ...bladder to the outside of the body.