We fight to improve the lives of people affected by cancer
- Estrogen is a hormone made by the ovaries in women. This hormone helps control a woman's menstrual cycles (periods).
- Aromatase inhibitors
- ...estrogen. Aromatase inhibitors are used to treat most women with breast cancer, because estrogen makes the tumor grow. Aromatase inhibitors can also be used to treat infertility.
- ...estrogen. However, tamoxifen also acts like a weak estrogen in the vagina and uterus. Tamoxifen does not interfere with women's desire for sex and may actually add some vaginal lubrication for wom...
- Phosphodiesterase-5 inhibitors (PDE-5 inhibitors)
- ...estrogen and do not want to take replacement hormones.