We fight to improve the lives of people affected by cancer
- Lymphatic system
- ...lymphatic system is a network of tissues, organs, vessels, and glands that produce, store, and carry cells that fight infection in the human body.
- Lymph vessel
- ...lymphatic fluid and white blood cells through the lymphatic system. It can also be called a lymphatic vessel.
- ...lymphatic system to other parts of the body.
- Lymph fluid
- ...lymphatic system and carries cells that help fight infections and other diseases. It can also be called lymph.
- Lymph nodes
- ...lymphatic system. Clusters of lymph nodes can be found in the neck, underarms, chest, abdomen, and groin. Lymph nodes store white blood cells that help fight infection. They also filter lymphatic flui...