We fight to improve the lives of people affected by cancer
National Coalition for Cancer Survivorship (NCCS)
The NCCS website provides comprehensive information on a wide range of cancer topics. These include managing the side effects of cancer treatment, controlling pain, understanding clinical trials, main...Learn More
- ...survivor from the time you find out you have cancer, through your treatment and for the rest of your life.
- ...survivorship describes the many experiences and emotions that are part of living life as a cancer survivor.
- Complete remission
- ...survivor shows no signs or symptoms of cancer.
- Speech and language pathologist/therapist
- ...survivors who have difficulty talking or swallowing after treatment for cancer.
Living After Cancer Treatment Brochure
...survivors. Find resources and support.Learn More
LIVESTRONG Fertility Brochure
LIVESTRONG at the YMCA
...survivors. This program fulfills the important need of supporting the increasing number of cancer survivors who find themselves in the transitional period between completing their cancer treatment and...Learn More