We fight to improve the lives of people affected by cancer
- ...cancer, through your treatment and for the rest of your life.
- Treatment with anticancer drugs that destroy cancer cells.
- Systemic effects
- ...cancer and cancer treatment that can affect many body systems and organs rather than being contained in one area or organ.
- ...treatment for vaginal cancer or advanced cancer of the cervix. Parts of the vagina may be removed as part of surgery to treat bladder or colorectal cancer. Vaginal reconstruction is often done at the ...
- Occupational therapist
- ...cancer or its treatment on your activities at home or at work. They can help you learn to manage your daily activities and incorporate any physical changes caused by cancer into your home and work lif...