We fight to improve the lives of people affected by cancer
- Treatment with anticancer drugs that destroy cancer cells.
- Alkylating chemotherapy drugs
- ...chemotherapy drugs kill cancer cells by stopping them from dividing. Commonly used alkylating chemotherapy drugs include cyclophosphamide, busulphan, melphalan, mytomycin-C, and the platinum-based (ci...
- ...chemotherapy drugs that includes paclitaxel (Taxol) and docetaxel (Taxotere). These drugs are used to prevent the growth of cancer cells
- Premature menopause
- ...chemotherapy medicines, radiation to the ovaries, or surgery to remove both ovaries can put a young woman into sudden, early menopause. Premature menopause can be temporary or permanent. Women in prem...