We fight to improve the lives of people affected by cancer
- Alkylating chemotherapy drugs
- ...drugs include cyclophosphamide, busulphan, melphalan, mytomycin-C, and the platinum-based (cis-platinum, carboplatin) drugs. These drugs are used to treat slow-growing cancers.
- ...drugs that includes paclitaxel (Taxol) and docetaxel (Taxotere). These drugs are used to prevent the growth of cancer cells
- ...drugs that destroy cancer cells.
- ...drugs prevent cells that cause bone decay from being absorbed into the bones.