We fight to improve the lives of people affected by cancer
Cancer Legal Resource Center (CLRC)
...employers, health care professionals and others coping with cancer. The CLRC information covers health insurance, employment, government benefits, estate planning, advanced health care directives, fam...Learn More
- Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR)
- ...employer through mediation or arbitration. In mediation, a neutral third party works with the employee and employer to find a solution. In arbitration, an arbitrator listens to the employer, employee ...
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- ...employers from discriminating against qualified individuals with disabilities in the job application process, hiring, firing, advancement, compensation, job training, and other privileges provided in ...
- Reasonable Accommodation
- ...employer provides. Changes may include modifying work schedules, installing new work equipment, and restructuring job responsibilities.