We fight to improve the lives of people affected by cancer
American Association for Marriage and Family Therapy
...Therapy provides a searchable database for locating licensed marriage and family therapists. This website also has information about a variety of emotional concerns including chronic illness, being...Learn More
- Radiation Therapy
- ...therapy uses high-energy rays to kill or shrink cancer cells. External radiation is the use of a machine to aim high-energy rays at the cancer from outside the body. Internal radiation therapy is the ...
- Behavioral Therapy
- A psychological technique used to help individuals change negative behavior.
- Penile injection therapy
- ...therapy is the use of special medication that creates an erection when injected (with a fine gauge needle) into the side of a man's penis before beginning sexual activity.
- Penile suppository
- ...therapy. The man urinates and then uses a plastic applicator to place the suppository inside his urinary tube where it melts and gets into the spongy tissue inside the penis.
- ...therapy given to a particular part of the body. It takes 6 gray to the testicles to cause permanent infertility in a man, and a dose of 2.5 to 7 gray to kill different types of cancer cells.