We fight to improve the lives of people affected by cancer
- Occupational therapist
- ...work. They can help you learn to manage your daily activities and incorporate any physical changes caused by cancer into your home and work life.
- Health care team
- ...workers, psychologists, nutritionists or other health care providers you depend on for medical service, help and information.
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- Reasonable Accommodation
- ...work schedules, installing new work equipment, and restructuring job responsibilities.
- Gastrointestinal system
- ...works to digest food and then remove it from the body. This system includes the esophagus, stomach, pancreas, small intestine and large intestine.