Employment & Volunteering
The LIVESTRONG Foundation is an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers positions with varying levels of responsibility for the development and support of our mission.
In 2010 and 2011 the Foundation was proud to be named to both Outside Magazine's 50 Best Places to Work and in 2010, 2011, and 2012 The NonProfit Times' 50 Best Non-profits to work for.
In addition to our paid staff, we offer non-paid internships and volunteer opportunities, including LIVESTRONG Challenge volunteer positions.
All positions are based in Austin, Texas, unless otherwise noted in the job description.
- Development includes major gifts, annual giving, corporate giving, corporate partnerships, grassroots fundraising, the Team LIVESTRONG Challenge Series, Team LIVESTRONG and stewardship
- Mission includes planning, evaluation and outreach, programs and partnerships, research and policy and the Young Adult Alliance
- Navigation Services includes patient navigation
- Advocacy and Engagement includes communications and external affairs, government relations, marketing and grassroots advocacy
- People and Organizational Development includes human resources, strategic innovation, organizational support, legal and merchandise
- Finance and Administration includes finance, accounting and information technology