We fight to improve the lives of people affected by cancer
Employment & Volunteering
The LIVESTRONG Foundation is an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers positions with varying levels of responsibility for the development and support of our mission.
All positions are based in Austin, Texas, unless otherwise noted in the job description.
- Foundation Departments
- Development includes major gifts, annual giving, corporate giving, corporate partnerships, grassroots fundraising, the Team LIVESTRONG Challenge Series, Team LIVESTRONG and stewardship
- Mission includes planning, evaluation and outreach, programs and partnerships, research and policy and the Young Adult Alliance
- Navigation Services includes patient navigation
- Advocacy and Engagement includes communications and external affairs, government relations, marketing and grassroots advocacy
- People and Organizational Development includes human resources, strategic innovation, organizational support, legal and merchandise
- Finance and Administration includes finance, accounting and information technology
Job OpeningsWe fight for the more than 28 million people around the world living with cancer today. Join our team.
InternshipsWe offer non-paid internships that allow students to gain hands-on, nonprofit experience.
Office VolunteersThe LIVESTRONG Foundation relies heavily on volunteers who are committed to our mission. Find out how you can help.