We moved into our new home in February 2009 for several reasons.
- To create a permanent home for the LIVESTRONG Foundation in Austin, Texas
- To contribute to the revitalization of one of Austin's most diverse neighborhoods and continue our efforts to be a strong community partner
- To create space that will be available to host meetings for other nonprofit organizations in Austin
- To show our concern for the environment by focusing on ways to be environmentally friendly, including being designated as one of Austin's first gold-certified Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) facilities
- To provide the Foundation with more stability and long-term fiscal health by owning rather than renting office space