Fight for the 28 million people around the world living with cancer by designating LIVESTRONG in your workplace giving, combined federal campaign (CFC code 11991) or state employee charitable campaign (SECC code 024546).
Many companies encourage their employees to make charitable contributions by offering workplace giving programs, through which your contributions are deducted directly from your paycheck. Ask your human resource department whether your company offers this giving opportunity.
Your monthly contribution can make a difference:
- $5/month can offer 36 cancer survivors access to education resources and inspirational survivor stories online at LIVESTRONG.org.
- $17/month can provide a set of 12 easy-to-read cancer survivorship brochures targeted to different underserved populations each month.
- $25/month can provide 12 cancer survivors with a tool to keep important documents organized and information to help guide their cancer experience.
- $56/month can match five cancer survivors to clinical trials through the LIVESTRONG SurvivorCare program.
- $65/month can help four cancer survivors navigate the healthcare system through the LIVESTRONG SurvivorCare program.
LIVESTRONG is a member of America's Charities. For more than 25 years, America's Charities has brought many of the best-known and most-loved charities to the workplace giving campaigns run by many employers.
To learn more about workplace giving through your city, state, federal and private company employer please contact donations@LIVESTRONG.org.