Partners in Yellow Bulk Guidebook Program
Are you qualified?
If you meet ALL of the following criteria, please read more to determine next steps and complete the application:
- You are a 501(c)(3) organization based in the United States.
- You are requesting no more than 100 Guidebooks.
- You have not received free Guidebooks more than once during this calendar year.
- You have provided at least 60 days notice before your Guidebooks are needed.
LIVESTRONG established Partners in Yellow: Guidebooks to provide organizations and individuals who offer services, support and education programs for people affected by cancer with the LIVESTRONG Guidebook free of shipping and handling charges. The LIVESTRONG Guidebook provides guidance and resources needed at the time of a cancer diagnosis, during and after treatment. It helps survivors plan, organize and keep track of important medical, financial and personal information. The Guidebook addresses concerns that patients, loved ones, and caregivers may have during the cancer journey.
- Intended recipients of the LIVESTRONG Guidebook must be people affected by cancer or their loved ones.
- You are requesting more than one Guidebook. If you need just one and are not able to pay for shipping and handling (S&H) costs, please contact LIVESTRONG at 1.855.220.7777 to find out if you qualify or complete the online intake form at LIVESTRONG.org/Get-Help/Get-One-On-One-Support.
- Your organization cannot afford to pay for the cost of S&H for Guidebooks. (S&H charges apply based on the number of Guidebooks ordered, type of shipping selected and delivery location.)
- Submitted applications for bulk orders must be received at least 60 days prior to the need.
- The organization must have 501(c)(3) status and provide LIVESTRONG with a copy of the IRS status determination letter.
Rules and Regulations
- A submitted application does not guarantee that Guidebooks will be awarded.
- Selected organizations will receive only two free Guidebook bulk order shipments per calendar year. This helps us in our attempt to help with the greatest number of organizations possible.
- In the event that your Guidebooks are lost, stolen or misplaced, LIVESTRONG will not be able to replace them.
- Guidebooks may not be sold by organizations or individuals.
NOTE: Due to the high volume of requests and our limited availability of LIVESTRONG Guidebooks, we regret that we cannot fulfill all requests. Additionally, due to the expense, LIVESTRONG is currently not able to provide free bulk shipment Guidebooks for international organizations. If an international organization wants to place a bulk order and pay for S&H, this can be done online at LIVESTRONG.org/Guidebook.
- Determine your eligibility based on above criteria.
- If eligibility is met, submit an application.
- You will receive a response within 30 days.
- Please call LIVESTRONG at 1.855.220.7777 with any questions or concerns.
If you believe that the LIVESTRONG Guidebooks will assist your efforts to help people affected by cancer and you qualify for the program based on our criteria, fill out an application.