Which everyday cancer problem will we fix today?
Your Role in Our Mission
The Development Coordinator leads and executes support processes for individuals who contribute or fundraise for Livestrong. This includes managing day-to-day donation processes and implementing strategies to reach overall fundraising goals while maintaining and growing a strong base of donor support by delivering excellent customer service.
- Acts as the first point of contact for donors, event participants, fundraisers and constituents in order to facilitate giving, troubleshoot issues, and present solutions.
- Develops innovative fundraising ideas and solutions to help grow donor base and increase revenue within specific programs, including but not limited to: sustaining donors program and workplace giving.
- Manages donor and event participant stewardship plan including tax receipting, donor acknowledgment, and donor gifts.
- Provides customer service support to event participants and donors while creating relationships with participants and stewarding supporters and donors.
- Records and maintains procedures for all development functions including: weekly reporting, general contributions, memorial/honorary contributions, direct response contributions and matching gift contributions.
- Facilitates all donation fulfillment processes and procedures, including fulfillment of donor requests for acknowledgment cards, wristbands and premium gifts.
- Contributes to the ongoing maintenance and integrity of development database and works with Finance and Technology teams on flow of information.
- Provides event logistics support & leads special community projects as needed.
Qualifications and Experience
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- 2 years of experience in customer service.
- Experience with non-profit fundraising.
- PC proficiency and skills in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Power Point, Outlook, Excel, etc.).
- Passion for the Livestrong mission. Motivated by service, humility and compassion for helping people.
- Degree in Business, Communications, or business-related field.
- Demonstrated success in a major gift role in a non-profit organization (3-5 years non-profit experience ideal) with 8+ years of experience in both for-profit and non-profit industries.
- Hybrid work environment opportunity.
Our Investment in You
- Health, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance.
- Retirement Benefits
- Health Reimbursement Arrangement
- Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays