Digital Marketing Specialist
Living with cancer isn’t easy, but it doesn’t have to be so hard. It’s the everyday cancer problems, like telling your loved ones or paying the bills. The problems that simply don’t deserve to exist.
Settling for surviving isn’t good enough. It’s time to change how we help people live with cancer. Livestrong isn’t just about hope. Our legacy is more than a wristband. We are listeners, collaborators, and practical problem solvers improving the everyday lives of anyone affected by cancer.
We are finding new solutions to old problems right now so we can fix them for good. We are dedicated to disruptive, energetic and breakthrough ideas designed to ensure that each and every person with cancer doesn’t just survive, they Livestrong.
Because if you’re living with cancer, you deserve more than just hope for a better tomorrow. You deserve a better today!
Livestrong’s Digital Marketing Manager will develop, implement, track, and optimize communication campaigns across all digital channels. Part project manager and part data scientist, the Digital Marketing Manager will help influence our digital strategy through insightful data reporting and analysis. The Digital Marketing Manager will work in lock-step with the Content Manager to enhance storytelling and brand-voice consistency across social.
- Plan and execute all web, SEO/SEM, social media, and paid campaigns
- Measure and report on digital marketing campaign performance٫ and assess against campaign KPIs
- Optimize digital ad spend and performance based on trend insights
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Analyze online user behavior, conversion data, constituent journeys, funnel analysis and multi-channel attribution
- Develop conversion optimization strategies, with the aim of improving efficiency in the digital marketing department and increasing ROI
Skills & Requirements
- Expertise building and measuring digital marketing campaigns
- Understands current digital privacy best practices and policies
- Proficiency in building reporting paths and interpreting Google Analytics data
- Experience building, launching, and measuring channel-specific social media campaigns
- Strong working knowledge of current SEO and digital marketing best practices
- Basic technical knowledge of HTML and online publishing
- Time management and organizational expert