Livestrong Volunteers engage their local communities around the globe in support of our mission to improve the lives of people affected by cancer now.
Livestrong means doing the best and the most for those affected by cancer, now. Our vision is that people living with cancer have everything they need throughout their journey. We provide individuals and communities with best-in-class programs and services that meaningfully improve their cancer experience. Livestrong is about the person, not the disease.
With that in mind, Livestrong Volunteers act as community representatives to help Livestrong strengthen our mission, amplify our message and help us achieve our goal of fixing everyday cancer problems, today.
Become a Volunteer!
To find out more about the Livestrong Volunteer program and/or to connect with a Livestrong Volunteer near you, please email leaders@Livestrong.org.
The 2021 Livestrong Volunteers Application period has now ended. The 2022 application will be available in Q4 2021.
- Livestrong Volunteers must be able to speak, read and write in English.
- Livestrong Volunteers must have regular and consistent access to a computer and the internet.
- Develop and submit an action plan to outline your annual goals and anticipated volunteer activities.
- Complete required surveys concerning the volunteer program.
- Report your activities as a Livestrong Volunteer at least quarterly to Livestrong.
- Participate in monthly trainings to stay informed about Livestrong's programs and initiatives.
Our Livestrong Volunteers
Sterling Heights, Michigan
Anne Marie Ireland
Stratham, New Hampshire
San Diego, California