LIVESTRONG means doing the best and the most for those affected by cancer, now. Our vision is that people living with cancer have everything they need throughout their journey. We provide individuals and communities with best-in-class programs and services that meaningfully improve their cancer experience. LIVESTRONG is about the person, not the disease.
With that in mind, LIVESTRONG Leaders act as community representatives to help LIVESTRONG strengthen our mission, amplify our message and expand our movement of supporters in local communities and online in three distinct ways: providing education and raising awareness around our programs and services, participating in LIVESTRONG supported and sanctioned legislative advocacy activities and taking part in Team LIVESTRONG and grassroots fundraising efforts.
Become a Leader!
To find out more about the LIVESTRONG Leader program and/or to connect with a LIVESTRONG Leader near you, please email leaders@LIVESTRONG.org.
- LIVESTRONG Leaders must be able to speak, read and write in English.
- LIVESTRONG Leaders must have regular and consistent access to a computer and the internet.
- Develop and submit an action plan to outline your annual goals and anticipated LIVESTRONG Leader volunteer activities.
- Participate in the online community platform for LIVESTRONG Leaders.
- Complete required surveys concerning the LIVESTRONG Leader program.
- Report your activities as a LIVESTRONG Leader at least quarterly to LIVESTRONG.
- Participate in monthly webinars or bridge calls, or listen to the recordings at a later time.
Our LIVESTRONG Leaders
Ellicott City, Maryland
Oak Park, Illinois
Santa Cruz, California
Redondo Beach, California
- ‹ prev
- 2 of 2