If you want to become a parent after cancer, we have the tools and resources to help. LIVESTRONG Fertility is dedicated to providing educational information and access to resources that support cancer patients and survivors whose cancer and its treatment present risks to their fertility.
Through the LIVESTRONG Fertility Discount Program, we help cancer survivors access discounted rates on fertility preservation services. To determine if you are eligible to apply, please review the eligibility requirements below.
- U.S. citizen or permanent resident
- Diagnosis of cancer
- Oncologist has determined that the recommended cancer treatments presents the risk of infertility or has caused risk to the patient's fertility
- Oncologist and reproductive endocrinologist have both determined that the treatments and associated medications are medically appropriate
- No contraindications to fertility treatments as determined by a reproductive endocrinologist
- The fertility center has agreed to provide the requested service through the LIVESTRONG Fertility Discount Program
- Annual adjusted gross household income is less than or equal to $90,000 (if single) or $115,000 (if married)
- Uninsured or limited insurance coverage for the treatments and procedures required for sperm cryopreservation
- Annual adjusted gross household income is less than or equal to $115,000 (if single) or $150,000 (if married)
- Uninsured or limited insurance coverage for the treatments and procedures required for embryo freezing or egg freezing