To order one or more physical copies of the LIVESTRONG Guidebook and the LIVESTRONG Guidebook Planner & Journal, visit our store. The two-volume set is free, but shipping and handling charges will apply.
The LIVESTRONG Guidebook helps survivors, loved ones and caregivers:
- Learn about cancer and treatment.
- Find the best health care.
- Find good resources and support services.
- Learn what questions to ask.
- Make health and life planning decisions.
- Understand insurance and financial issues.
- Keep track of the cancer experience.
- Find hope.
If you are a 501(c) 3 that provides services to people affected by cancer, and would like to order a set of guidebooks, check out our Partners in Yellow program to receive up to 100 copies of the LIVESTRONG Guidebook free of shipping and handling charges.