Cutting Down on the Cost of Cancer
With so many things to worry about while battling cancer, paying for your prescriptions shouldn't be one of them. We've partnered with Glic Health to help.
Here's how it works:
- If you are uninsured, do not have prescription coverage or have a high co-pay for your prescriptions, this discount card may reduce the cost of your medication up to 80%*
- Click here to download your free card
- Save it to your phone or print it out
- Show it to your pharmacist when you pay for your prescription
- Use the card at over 35,000 pharmacies in the United States
*Prescription savings vary by prescription and by pharmacy, and may reach up to 80% off the cash price.
Let's see how much the Livestrong Prescription Discount Card can save you:
Help with more than your cancer prescriptions
This card can be used for more than 500 of the top medications, not just those associated with a cancer diagnosis. Each time you use it, GlicHealth provides financial support to Livestrong so we can continue to make the cancer journey easier for everyone.
The Livestrong Prescription Discount Card (powered by Glic Health) is not insurance and is not a substitute for insurance. It requires no fee to use and is available to anyone. For more information about the Card, including eligible pharmacies, included drugs and related pricing, and other important terms and conditions, click here.