Living After Cancer Treatment Brochure
These brochures offer resources related to the physical, emotional, and day-to-day concerns of people affected by cancer after treatment.
These culturally relevant, user-friendly brochures are about cancer survivorship. The series consists of 13 brochures, each containing the same general content, but adapted to be culturally relevant to the needs of a specific audience.
Download a Brochure
- African American
- American Indian/Alaska Native
- Appalachian/Rural American
- Arab American (in Arabic)
- Asian American
- Chinese American (in Chinese)
- Hispanic/Latino (in English)
- Hispanic/Latino (in Spanish)
- Pacific Islander
- Vietnamese American (in Vietnamese)
- Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender
- Adolescent/Young Adult
Order A Brochure
Order multiple copies of the Multicutural brochure to distribute through non-profit organizations, government agencies, foundations, hospitals and clinics serving cancer survivors and caregivers.