The LIVESTRONG Foundation is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we take pride in our dynamic and innovative results-oriented workplace. We are a small team that makes a big impact, and we offer competitive benefits including fully insured medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance, plus a 401k plan with matching.
We have been recognized as an employer of choice by Outside Magazine, The Nonprofit Times, and the Austin Business Journal. The Austin Business Journal has also honored us as one of Austin’s healthiest employers, we are accredited as a CEO Cancer Gold Standard Employer, and we are proud to be a designated Texas Mother-Friendly work site and Bicycle Friendly Workplace.
We offer positions with varying levels of responsibility for the development and support of our mission. All positions are based at our headquarters in Austin, Texas, unless otherwise noted.
|There are no available positions at this time.|
Interns will be paired with a team member for one-on-one mentorship to gain hands-on experience in their area of interest.
- Be available to work 12–20 hours per week during regular business hours at LIVESTRONG HQ in Austin, Texas.
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills and a high level of computer competency.
- Be self-motivated, organized, willing to help with any project no matter how large or small and be able to balance multiple priorities at once.
- Have a strong desire to make a difference, a passion for the LIVESTRONG mission, a positive attitude and an affinity for the color yellow.
- Be able to provide their own housing and transportation; mastery of parallel parking is a plus.
|Semester||Application Deadline||Internship Dates|
|Spring 2019||December 16, 2018||Jan 18 - May 10, 2019|
|Summer 2019||April 21, 2019||May 17 - Aug 16, 2019|
|Fall 2019||July 19, 2019||Aug 23 - Dec 9, 2019|
LIVESTRONG owes a debt of gratitude to the volunteers who generously donate their time towards our mission to improve the lives of people affected by cancer. We pride ourselves in creating a fun, diverse and unique environment for our team of talented and dedicated volunteers in our Austin, Texas, headquarters. Space is limited, but we always welcome inquiries.