The Livestrong Foundation is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we take pride in our dynamic and innovative results-oriented workplace. We are a small team that makes a big impact, and we offer competitive benefits including fully insured medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance, plus a 401k plan with matching.
We have been recognized as an employer of choice by Outside Magazine, The Nonprofit Times, and the Austin Business Journal. The Austin Business Journal has also honored us as one of Austin’s healthiest employers, we are accredited as a CEO Cancer Gold Standard Employer, and we are proud to be a designated Texas Mother-Friendly work site and Bicycle Friendly Workplace.
We offer positions with varying levels of responsibility for the development and support of our mission. All positions are based at our headquarters in Austin, Texas, unless otherwise noted.
|Director of Community and Corporate Relations||March 5, 2020|
Interns will be paired with a team member for one-on-one mentorship to gain hands-on experience in their area of interest.
- Be available to work 12–20 hours per week during regular business hours at Livestrong HQ in Austin, Texas.
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills and a high level of computer competency.
- Be self-motivated, organized, willing to help with any project no matter how large or small and be able to balance multiple priorities at once.
- Have a strong desire to make a difference, a passion for the Livestrong mission, a positive attitude and an affinity for the color yellow.
- Be able to provide their own housing and transportation; mastery of parallel parking is a plus.
|Semester||Application Deadline||Internship Dates|
|Spring 2020||November 25, 2019||Jan 17 - May 8, 2020|
|Summer 2020||April 20, 2020||May 15 - Aug 14, 2020|
|Fall 2020||July 17, 2020||Aug 21 - Dec 11, 2020|