The Livestrong Foundation is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we take pride in our dynamic and innovative results-oriented workplace. We are a small team that makes a big impact, and we offer competitive benefits including fully insured medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance, plus a 401k plan with matching.
We have been recognized as an employer of choice by Outside Magazine, The Nonprofit Times, and the Austin Business Journal. The Austin Business Journal has also honored us as one of Austin’s healthiest employers, we are accredited as a CEO Cancer Gold Standard Employer, and we are proud to be a designated Texas Mother-Friendly work site and Bicycle Friendly Workplace.
We offer positions with varying levels of responsibility for the development and support of our mission. All positions are based at our headquarters in Austin, Texas, unless otherwise noted.
Cancer creates challenges, but our identities should not. While our mission statement raises a question, one thing is certain: we believe each of us offers unique contributions that start with our individual identities. Embracing our differences, we find greater success in providing relevant services and solutions to the cancer community. At Livestrong, we foster an inclusive culture that requires respect and appreciation for everyone.
|There are no available positions at this time.|
Interns will be paired with a team member for one-on-one mentorship to gain hands-on experience in their area of interest.
- Be available to work 12–20 hours per week during regular business hours at Livestrong HQ in Austin, Texas.
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills and a high level of computer competency.
- Be self-motivated, organized, willing to help with any project no matter how large or small and be able to balance multiple priorities at once.
- Have a strong desire to make a difference, a passion for the Livestrong mission, a positive attitude and an affinity for the color yellow.
- Be able to provide their own housing and transportation; mastery of parallel parking is a plus.
|Semester||Application Deadline||Internship Dates|
|Spring 2021||November 25, 2020||Jan 18 - May 7, 2021|
|Summer 2021||April 13, 2021||May 14 - Aug 13, 2021|
|Fall 2020||July 19, 2021||Aug 20 - Dec 10, 2021|