Make a Difference Every Month!
Fight for the millions of people around the world affected by and living with cancer by designating LIVESTRONG in your workplace giving.
Many companies encourage their employees to make charitable contributions by offering workplace giving programs, through which your contributions are deducted directly from your paycheck.
Through our membership with America’s Charities, employees at hundreds of public and private organizations can donate to LIVESTRONG through payroll contributions. This includes the Combined Federal Campaign (CFC) which is the workplace giving program for federal employees. LIVESTRONG is a member of America’s Charities-Health First and is listed as CFC # 11991. Look for us in your workplace charitable giving program and designate LIVESTRONG, CFC 11991 on your pledge forms.
Your monthly contribution can make a difference:
- $5/month can offer 36 cancer survivors access to education resources and inspirational survivor stories online at LIVESTRONG.org.
- $17/month can provide a set of 12 easy-to-read cancer survivorship brochures targeted to different underserved populations each month.
- $25/month can provide 12 cancer survivors with a tool to keep important documents organized and information to help guide their cancer experience.
- $56/month can match five cancer survivors to clinical trials through the LIVESTRONG SurvivorCare program.
- $65/month can help four cancer survivors navigate the healthcare system through the LIVESTRONG SurvivorCare program.
Ask your human resource department whether your company offers this giving opportunity.